Subject: F2F minutes, new poll, next meeting

Hi Folks -

Tony has posted the minutes from Friday's meeting:
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/Meetingminutes/Minutes25022016

Thanks, Tony!

All - please review before our next meeting. There are some ideas that need
owners to run with them :-)

We did not approve our previous minutes, because I forgot to put that item on
the agenda! We will review both sets in our next meeting.

New poll: a few people will be at the International Cryptographic Module Conference
(FIPS, RNG, entropy, crypto standards, etc, are on topic) in May. poll to see
how many will be there, as it may be useful to meet to close out some action
items from this face-to-face.

Next meeting: March 16, same time, same dialin.

also, apologies that we seemed to join the wrong "room" in webex in the AM. We
had been using it, but just for us, it seems.

Valerie
--
Valerie Fenwick, http://bubbva.blogspot.com/ @bubbva
Solaris Cryptographic & Key Management Technologies, Manager