Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Groups - PKCS11_KDF_Proposal_Draft1.doc uploaded

Thank you for the upload!  Looking forward to discussing in our next meeting.

On 4/12/2016 12:55 AM, Dieter Bong wrote:
/Submitter's message/
Please note that this proposal assumes that the SHA3 proposal is accepted: it
defines new values for the manifest constants CKD_..._KDF_SP800 starting behind
the CKD_SH3_...KDF constants.
Sections to be updated have been split out from the main document. Extensions
are marked using track changes.
-- Mr. Dieter Bong
*Document Name*: PKCS11_KDF_Proposal_Draft1.doc
<https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/document.php?document_id=57917>
*Description*
This is the ECDH key derivation proposal draft 1.
Download Latest Revision
<https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/57917/latest/PKCS11_KDF_Proposal_Draft1.doc>
Public Download Link
<https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57917&wg_abbrev=pkcs11>
*Submitter*: Mr. Dieter Bong
*Group*: OASIS PKCS 11 TC
*Folder*: Documents
*Date submitted*: 2016-04-12 00:54:58

--
Note: I am using voice recognition software. Forgive any strange words.
Valerie Fenwick, http://bubbva.blogspot.com/ @bubbva