Subject: Fwd: [pkcs11-comment] PKCS11 v2.40 vs. v2.30

I was just reading that I need to be sure to forward all of these emails to our main TC alias, as not everyone is automatically subscribed to the comments that, to the best of my knowledge

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [pkcs11-comment] PKCS11 v2.40 vs. v2.30
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 00:16:43 +0000
From: Gian-Carlo Bava <giancarlo@engageinc.com>
To: pkcs11-comment@lists.oasis-open.org <pkcs11-comment@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi,

Is the new v2.40 pkcs11.h header file backwards compatible with v2.30?

Is there somewhere a description of the changes and additions in v2.40 versus v2.30?

Should I be asking these kinds of questions somewhere else?

Thanks,

Gian-Carlo

--

This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the

OASIS PKCS 11 TC.

In order to verify user consent to the Feedback License terms and

to minimize spam in the list archive, subscription is required

before posting.

Subscribe: pkcs11-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org