Subject: Revised wrapped key attributes proposal

As discussed at the F2F TC meeting at the end of February, here is a revised version of our proposal to add attributes to wrapped keys. The revisions are to remove any « policy » about what attributes are critical or must be wrapped - that would require too much work to reach agreement, so we leave it up to the implementations. The idea is just to provide a standard framework for adding attributes to a wrapped key in an unambiguous way. Vendor extension attributes are also allowed to be added (see 4.5).

I’ll also upload these to the OASIS docs space.

Best,

Graham Steel
+33 (0)9 72 42 35 31