Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Review before next meeting

AES GCM Changes for AEAD:

The description of MessageEncrypt (line 33) doesn't mention C_MessageEncryptInit.
Is that where the AAD gets passed in? Similar comment for MessageDecrypt.

Just say the key type for K must be CKK_AES rather than saying indirectly that it must
be compatible with CKM_AES_ECB. This is on lines 57-59.

Mark