Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Re: [GRAYMAIL] Re: [pkcs11] Re: [pkcs11] Proposal: Standing Rule for Identifier Allocation

Chris

I respectfully disagree, I shared the summary (reviewed by all involved in the side discussion) with the entire TC, and we additionally have discussed it in 2 TC meetings.  We discussed this standing rule proposal in the TC meeting as well before it was drafted.

This topic is again on this week's agenda

Valerie

Sent from my iPhone