Subject: Re: [GRAYMAIL] Re: [pkcs11] Re: Re: [pkcs11] Re: [pkcs11] Proposal: Standing Rule for Identifier Allocation

Hi Everyone,

    Again from my experience on what has worked with KMIP early identifier allocation makes sense since I have seen it work.
The method this TC has been using for identifier allocation clearly has not worked so we need to try something else.   After reading
over the suggested language again it works for me and we are happy to support it.

Best,
Mark Joseph

From: Valerie Fenwick <valerie.fenwick@oracle.com>
To: Chris Zimman <chris@thdsys.com>
Cc: Tim Hudson <tjh@cryptsoft.com>, Mark Joseph <mark@p6r.com>, <pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: 6/7/2016 6:28 AM

Chris

I respectfully disagree, I shared the summary (reviewed by all involved in the side discussion) with the entire TC, and we additionally have discussed it in 2 TC meetings.  We discussed this standing rule proposal in the TC meeting as well before it was drafted.

This topic is again on this week's agenda

Valerie

Sent from my iPhone