Subject: Groups - TLS proposed changes uploaded

Submitter's message
Submitting my proposed changes and corrections to PKCS#11 v2.40 Errata 01 documents that govern the SSL and TLS descriptions.

A number of the formerly proposed and ballot-approved additions to PKCS#11 v2.40 are recommended for deprecation in the next follow-on documents, presumed to be PKCS#11 v3.0.

I would like to see at least a month of review on this document as the markups is quite extensive.
-- Ms. Dina Kurktchi-Nimeh
Document Name: TLS proposed changes

Description
Proposes changes and corrections to PKCS#11 v2.40 Errata 01 documents that
govern the SSL and TLS descriptions.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Ms. Dina Kurktchi-Nimeh