Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Groups - Ballot opened: "Send letter to CMVP regarding standards involvement and FIPS 140"

Not trying to be a stickler here, but if we’re voting for the exact text — then I would ask that we be able to vote on a cleaned version.  The attached version seems to have typos, underlines, etc.

If none of that substantially matters, please let me know.  In principle, the text looks acceptable to me at this point.

Please advise

Thanks

—Chris