Subject: Re: [pkcs11] PKCS11 TC Minutes - 06 July 2016

On 7/6/2016 2:22 PM, Dina Kurktchi wrote:
Section v2.40
    PKCS111 -> PKCS11

Fixed.

Section v3.0
    DSA and TLS are backward -- talked about TLS entire time.

Ah, that is because for some reason the topics are swapped in the minutes, from the agenda. I've corrected that so they are consistent.

    ... and I didn't mean that Wan Teh's proposals were messy!
    Between the discussions of Wan-Teh and M. St Johns back and
    forth, this section of the document got mashed up (or messy).

changed to:

* Dina indicated that Wan-Teh's implementation got jumbled with other proposals and was difficult to understand and didn't do what she was looking for

Also, I removed the section on the HMAC proposal from the minutes, as that has been dropped from the agenda.

I clarified one statement in the git section as well.

thanks!

Valerie