Subject: RE: [pkcs11] Consider motions ECDH Key Derivation and AES XTS

Hi Valerie,

thank you for proposing the motion to take Mark's and my proposal to ballot. Yet for the ECDH Key Derivation proposal, such motion has already been taken during the July 6 meeting.

Thanks for considering this,
Dieter

-----Original Message-----
From: pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Valerie Fenwick
Sent: Mittwoch, 17. August 2016 03:01
To: pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Folks -

I've caught up with Dieter and he hasn't received any additional comments on his ECDH proposal:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/58309/PKCS11_KDF_Proposal_Draft2.doc

I would like the TC to consider taking this to ballot tomorrow.  A possible motion is as follows:

Motion to take Dieter Bong's ECDH Key Derivation Proposal (Draft2) to ballot to include the changes in PKCS#11 v3.0 standard.

Additionally, Mark Powers has uploaded his modified AES-XTS proposal that
we previously approved, but with the new/correct identifiers:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/58596/AES-XTS.pdf

I would like the TC to consider taking this to ballot tomorrow as well. A
possible motion is as follows:

Motion to take Mark Powers' AES-XTS (Dated July 25, 2016) to ballot to include
the changes in PKCS#11 v3.0 standard.

thank you for your consideration!

Valerie
--
Note: I am using voice recognition software. Forgive any strange words.
Valerie Fenwick, http://bubbva.blogspot.com/ @bubbva