Subject: Re: [GRAYMAIL] Re: [pkcs11] Re: [pkcs11] Groups - CKA_UNIQUE_ID-rev1.doc uploaded

I just find the errors in the document hard to figure out which applies.
This works for me.
Do we add this to the document to make it clear?

Best,
Mark

I figured the language in 4.4.1 that says any attempt to set the
attribute will fail with CKR_ATTRIBUTE_READ_ONLY would cover these cases
too.  Is one of the errors you're suggesting more appropriate?

Regards,
-John