Subject: Groups - sha1_and_sha2_updates_draft1 uploaded

Submitter's message
Hey,
here is the initial draft for SHA1/SHA2 updates. The first page of the document contains a description of the updates as well as some outstanding questions.

I know this is last minute, so I don't expect anyone to review the document in time for the call today.

Thanks
Darren

-- Mr. Darren Johnson
Document Name: sha1_and_sha2_updates_draft1

Description
Proposal describing various updates to SHA1 and SHA2 sections to align them
with all of the mechanisms and content introduced with SHA3.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Darren Johnson
Group: OASIS PKCS 11 TC