Subject: Would you like PKCS #11 gear?

PKCS 11 TC members:
Please let me know if you have any interest in buying gear (t-shirts, coffee mugs, etc.) with the PKCS #11 logo.

OASIS has set up an online shop for KMIP at:
...and we'd be happy to create one for PKCS as well.

You have the choice of using the traditional OASIS Standard format for the logo (as you see in the KMIP shop) or creating a custom logo.

Please discuss this on a future TC call and let me know what you decide.

Regards,
Carol

--
Carol Geyer