Subject: Check the calendar

HI Folks -

I keep seeing folks dialing in on our "off" weeks. I can't see
who or where from, but that someone is calling in.  Please recall
that we changed the meeting schedule based on the  holidays. OUr
next meeting will be next week for the face-to-face, February 8.

Valerie
--
Valerie Fenwick, http://bubbva.blogspot.com/ @bubbva
Solaris Cryptographic & Key Management Technologies, Manager