Subject: Updated AEAD, AES_GCM, and function table proposals.

I've incorporated the face 2 face feedback on these three proposals.

1. function table proposal: the lastest version already had the update. https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/60202/new_functions_proposal(1).doc

2. AEAD - added the mechanism parameter to the C_XXXXMessageNext() functions. https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/60200/AEAD_proposal.doc

3. AES_GCM - moved the tag and MAC to the mechanism parameter for Message based usages. https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/60201/aes_gcm_proposal.doc

The documents have 'show changes' turned on, so you should be able to see just the differences from the last versions of the documents. Please review the AES_GCM in particular (the rest were pretty straight forward).

I'd like to go to ballot at our next meeting.

bob