Subject: Dial in numbers...

I the rush to put out the number so everyone could dial in, I put my dial in number I had on my phone (which I think it's the old number we used to use at red hat) There is actually a full list of numbers so that you don't have to make an international call:

First there's the web dial-in:
http://bluejeans.com/1585214250
It will down load a bluejeans app that is launched from the browser. There are also iOS and Android apps (I use the latter on my tablet). The app works with any microphones, speakers/headphones, and/or camera's hooked to your computer. It will also let you join with the computer (for sharing etc, but no video/audio) while using the phone for the audio You can get the best number to dial in  from the numbers link and selecting your country (with a drop down to select your country) I've included the full list below:

Your Primary Number

United States +1

  • 2127295016
  • 8004518679

All Countries

Argentina +54

  • 08004441016

Australia +61

  • 0 870020130
  • 0 730870178
  • 0 382561740
  • 0 861884572
  • 0 289852326
  • 1800337169

Austria +43

  • 0 12534978196
  • 0800005898

Bahamas +1

  • 18002054776

Bahrain +973

  • 80004377

Barbados +1

  • 18668556594

Belarus +375

  • 882000110160

Belgium +32

  • 0 27920405
  • 080048325

Bermuda +1

  • 18774027656

Bolivia +591

  • 800100768

Brazil +55

  • 0 1139587709
  • 08008921002

Bulgaria +359

  • 008001100236

Chile +56

  • 12300202168

China +86

  • 4001209626

Colombia +57

  • 018009130128

Costa Rica +506

  • 08000131048

Croatia (Hrvatska) +385

  • 0800302028

Cyprus +357

  • 80095297

Czech Republic +420

  • 239014984
  • 800701035
  • 800884448

Denmark +45

  • 32729215
  • 80887114

Dominican Republic +1

  • 18007519076

Ecuador +593

  • 1800020545

Egypt +20

  • 08000000188

El Salvador +503

  • 8006699

Estonia +372

  • 8000100232

Fiji +679

  • 008002539

Finland +358

  • 0 923194436
  • 0800773104

France +33

  • 0 170377140
  • 0805632867

Germany +49

  • 0 30300190579
  • 0 6922222594
  • 08006647541

Greece +30

  • 8008481082

Guam +1

  • 18773010136

Hong Kong +852

  • 30186737
  • 800906364

Hungary +36

  • 06 17789030
  • 0680014726

Iceland +354

  • 8008967

India +91

  • 0 8039417180
  • 0 4430061276
  • 0 4030644055
  • 0 2230985358
  • 0 1139417180
  • 0 2030291605
  • 0 2030651609
  • 0008006103255
  • 0008006504025
  • 180030104350

Indonesia +62

  • 0018030179162
  • 0078030179162

Ireland +353

  • 0 14367793
  • 1800932401

Israel +972

  • 1809431620

Italy +39

  • 0236269529
  • 0687500891
  • 800985897

Jamaica +1

  • 18002050328

Japan +81

  • 0 345036071
  • 0120994948

Kazakhstan +7

  • 88003337376

Korea (South) +82

  • 0 260221256
  • 0808560069

Latvia +371

  • 80003339

Lithuania +370

  • 8 52054226
  • 880031223

Luxembourg +352

  • 24871157
  • 80026595

Malaysia +60

  • 0 377244331
  • 1800877420

Malta +356

  • 80062672

Mexico +52

  • 018009269658

Monaco +377

  • 80093642

Netherlands +31

  • 0 207975872
  • 08009494592

New Zealand +64

  • 0800888167

Nicaragua +505

  • 0018002202067

Norway +47

  • 21033188
  • 80013504

Panama +507

  • 0018005073513

Peru +51

  • 080077725

Philippines +63

  • 180011100991

Poland +48

  • 0 222120148
  • 800702946

Portugal +351

  • 800788145

Romania +40

  • 0 217940813
  • 0800895537

Russian Federation +7

  • 8 4952499823
  • 81080028341012

Saint Kitts and Nevis +1

  • 18002059252

Saudi Arabia +966

  • 8008110263
  • 8008500158

Singapore +65

  • 64840858
  • 64840858
  • 8006162235

Slovak Republic +421

  • 0 233456338
  • 0800606958

Slovenia +386

  • 0 16003991
  • 080080471

South Africa +27

  • 0800982957

Spain +34

  • 935452328
  • 914146117
  • 914146284
  • 800300524

Sweden +46

  • 0 850513770
  • 0200896860

Switzerland +41

  • 0 315800082
  • 0 225927881
  • 0 445803463
  • 0800650077

Taiwan +886

  • 0809099284

Thailand +66

  • 001800656966

Trinidad and Tobago +1

  • 18002024615

Turkey +90

  • 0 8503901817
  • 08112131818
  • 08112134040

Ukraine +380

  • 0800500152

United Arab Emirates +971

  • 800035702906

United Kingdom +44

  • 0 2035746870
  • 0 3306068361
  • 0 8445790678
  • 08006948057

Uruguay +598

  • 0004135984935

Venezuela +58

  • 08001627182

Vietnam +84

  • 12011346

Virgin Islands (U.S.) +1

  • 8773007428

I can send this out so that people have an easier time on the next call.

bob