Subject: PKCS#11 draft minutes and approved minutes

Here’s today’s drafts. If you made or seconded a motion, please make sure I got it right!

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/Meetingminutes/Minutes12042017

I’ve posted our just approved minutes to the official site:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/60507/20170315-minutes.pdf

As a note to the reflector, we did NOT approve minutes from March 29, because that meeting did not have quorum so they were not official minutes (likewise, if you were one of the many people that missed that meeting, your lack of attendance did not impact your voting membership).  REMINDER, though… if you will be missing 2 meetings in a row, please consider a “Leave of Absence” to maintain your voting status upon your return:

https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#leavesAbsence

Valerie