Subject: Useful way to track changes for v3.0[0]?

Hi Folks –

This is what I think I signed up for as an AI in our last meeting J (well, it was what was in my head, anyways).

Would this be useful for editors and for document reviewers?

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/3.0WorkItems

I did one “example” markup and one real one (AES XTS). Please do let me know your thoughts before I dig too far down this rabbit hole. Anything missing?

I thought we could use this as well to be sure that every new addition to the spec at least gets one subject matter expert (ie the proposer ideally) to look at it in its final form before we go to public review

FWIW, I moved the content that *had* been on this page to here:

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/FutureWorkItems  (some of which I think are done – like “Key lookup issues” I believe was fixed with CK_UNIQUE_ID?) (so, input on any of these items that are completed, do let me know

Valerie