Subject: No PKCS#11 call this week

Hi Folks,

I've been away from work for the last week or so and as a result we have no call scheduled for this week.

Given the messages I've had indicating some folks are on vacation and would not make this week's call, the best course of action is to drop this week's meeting and resume the schedule in two weeks. I'll get the calendar updated to that effect.

Could I ask those folks with deliverables still outstanding for KMIP v3.0 to please finalize your work and circulate it for review so we can move to close off this version.

Thanks again,

--

Tony Cox

VP Partners, Alliances & Standards

Cryptsoft

P:  +61 7 3103 0321, US:  +1 (650) 918 4307

tony.cox@cryptsoft.com