Subject: Approved and draft minutes

Hi Folks –

Here are today’s draft minutes:

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/Meetingminutes/Minutes02082017

Here are the approved minutes from our last meeting, 5 July 2017:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/61326/20170705-minutes.pdf

As a reminder, here is the wiki for 3.0 work items. Please put on previously approved items or items that are being considered for this vesion:

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/3.0WorkItems

Also, as per Chris’s request, if your document was approved with amendments, PLEASE make every effort to upload a new version of the word document *with* those amendments in place. Making this easier for our editor will help him out immensely.

Valerie