Subject: Next meeting, Approved and draft minutes

HI folks –

Many critical folks were missing today to close out on final 3.0 items, so we will have an out of cycle meeting next week, September 20, 2017. Please make every effort to attend.

Please don’t forget to update the 3.0 wiki for any ballots or items you’ve run through the process  since 2.40:

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/3.0WorkItems

Today’s DRAFT minutes (I had some technical issues, so please make sure I got your motions right!):

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/Meetingminutes/Minutes13092017

Approved minutes from 2 August 2017:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/61562/20170802-minutes.pdf

Thank you! See you next week!