Subject: RE: [pkcs11] Groups - PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Base Specification Version 3.0 (WD01) uploaded

All,

This drafts looks good for me as well. I have 2 comments/questions:

·         Appendix A: Will the list of participants be updated with the current list of TC members right before releasing the document for public review, or at some other date?

·         Appendix B: Id find it helpful to include the base directory under which the include/ directories are located.

Thanks,

Dieter

From: pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Robert Relyea
Sent: Donnerstag, 5. Oktober 2017 20:56
To: pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org

On 06/26/2017 12:36 PM, Chris Zimman wrote:

Document Name: PKCS #11 Cryptographic Token Interface Base Specification Version 3.0 (WD01)

Description
This is the first working draft of the base spec for 3.0
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Chris Zimman
Group: OASIS PKCS 11 TC
Folder: Working Drafts
Date submitted: 2017-06-26 12:36:09

This draft looks good as a base. The only comments I have are:

1) The removal of CK_DEFINE_FUNCTION appears to happen from page 24 to page 30. This may just be a problem with open office trying to read the document.

2) Appendix C should be updated with a line for v3.0 wd01. As a new document it's probably OK to start with an 'import for v3.0'?

Utimaco IS GmbH
Germanusstr. 4, D.52080 Aachen, Germany, Tel: +49-241-1696-0, www.utimaco.com
Seat: Aachen – Registergericht Aachen HRB 18922
VAT ID No.: DE 815 496 496
Managementboard: Malte Pollmann (Chairman) CEO, Dr. Frank J. Nellissen CFO

This communication is confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at https://www.utimaco.com/en/e-mail-disclaimer/