Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Message* functions

I respectfully disagree here.  I don’t think this is a waste of time.  The TC is an open forum, and anyone is welcome to propose, debate, or suggest to change things.  If anyone feels strongly about something, they are certainly within their rights to ask for a discussion and potentially a vote on the matter.