Subject: RE: [pkcs11] Message* functions

Thanks Chris for your support.

I was just going to remind everyone what was said during the TC meeting on Dec 13th. Quotes from the minutes:
"Tony wants to remind TC we all are behind all of documents, full document. We all have a responsibility to review the entire document."
"Please post any questions for clarification or corrections to the list, it will encourage others to look and will help improve the document."

This is exactly what I did. I take responsibility.
Otherwise, we should all stop reviewing the documents and focus on our sections only - which is exactly the opposite of what we agreed.

Best,
Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Chris Zimman
Sent: Freitag, 19. Januar 2018 17:30
To: pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org

I respectfully disagree here.  I don’t think this is a waste of time.  The TC is an open forum, and anyone is welcome to propose, debate, or suggest to change things.  If anyone feels strongly about something, they are certainly within their rights to ask for a discussion and potentially a vote on the matter.

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 07:05:31AM -0800, Mark Joseph wrote:
> Daniel
>
> This discussion is a waste of time.  The TC has already determined the function names.  If you where late and could not contribute to the previous discussion that is unfortunate but we should not have to start over just because you where not part of the TC before.   I suggest we move on and stop wasting time.
>
> Best,
> Mark Joseph
> P6R,  Inc
> 408-205-0361
> mark@p6r.com

Utimaco IS GmbH
Germanusstr. 4, D.52080 Aachen, Germany, Tel: +49-241-1696-0, www.utimaco.com
Seat: Aachen – Registergericht Aachen HRB 18922
VAT ID No.: DE 815 496 496
Managementboard: Malte Pollmann (Chairman) CEO, Dr. Frank J. Nellissen CFO

This communication is confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at https://www.utimaco.com/en/e-mail-disclaimer/