Subject: Bob Lockhart

Hi Folks,

With profound sadness, I am reposting a note sent by Tim Hudson to the KMIP TC today regarding the passing of a deeply respected figure in our community. Note follows:

With great sadness, I am sharing the news that Robert (Bob) Lockhart, our KMIP TC Secretary, has passed away peacefully early Tuesday morning. Bob was a highly respected and valued member of our community, deeply technical, with an amazing sense of humor and a real passion for life. There isn't anyone I know that wasn't touched by knowing Bob and far richer for the experience. His cheerful nature, big-heartedness, and passion for making sure we all understood he was right even if we hadn't yet caught up with his thinking led to many a memorable interaction.

Please join me in directing your thoughts and prayers to his wife Elizabeth (Liz) and their loved ones as they both mourn his passing and celebrate his life.

Tim.

---
Tony.