Subject: leave of absence

Dear TC members,

I'd like to request a Leave of Absence (see
https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process-2017-05-26#leavesAbsence)
if possible from today on, or alternatively starting Apr 7th (in accordance
with the rules) until the 12th of April.

this should not affect my ability to interact online, only my participation at
the phone conferences.

thank you,
Stefan Marsiske