Subject: Fwd: [Join] HSM API PKCS INFO

Members of the PKCS11 TC, I pass along this broad question that came in from a user. From the question, I assume this is a question  best forwarded to all of you.

Thanks,

/chet

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Subject: [Join] HSM API PKCS INFO
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 05:26:08 +0000
From: Syed Shujauddin (RIY) <sshujauddin@btc.com.sa>
To: join@oasis-open.org <join@oasis-open.org>

​DEAR OASIS TEAM

I'M SYED SHUJAUDDIN FROM BAUD TELECOM COMPANY (BTC) I NEED SOME INFO REGARDING THE HSM . HOW IT WILL BE INTERACTING WITH CAs . CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME OUT IN THIS .

AS WE WORKING ON DIGITAL SIGNATURE PROJECT . AND WE ARE END USERS

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSE

REGARDS

SYED SHUJAUDIN

BTC

+966532101028

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with are classified as BTC Networks confidential unless otherwise specified. This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail immediately and permanently. Although measures were taken to free this e-mail and its attachments from any malicious code infection, it is the responsibility of the recipient to check this email and any attachments for the presence of such infection. --

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393