Subject: Recent Spec & Mechanisms Uploads

Hi Folks,

With Chris's recent updates now available for review, Bob and I would like to ensure that there is sufficient time for review. As a result this week's call is being cancelled to allow more time for folks to complete their reviews . At this stage we'd like to focus solely on completing the review of the v3.0 Spec and Mechanisms and work through any issues at our next meeting in two weeks.

Chris has highlighted an issue with CKM_TLS12_KDF being poorly defined so if anyone has a suggestion on this, please do post it to the list so we can feed this into our next call.

Next PKCS#11 call is now August 7.

Thanks again,

-Tony