Subject: C_GetInterfaceList

For 3.0 we have a function C_GetFunctionLists which lets us return the function lists for up to 10 named interfaces at a time - but we have no mechanism to return the full list of supported interfaces.

I suggest we add a C_GetInterfaceList which returns the full list of known interfaces.

CK_RV C_GetInterfaceList(CK_CHAR_PTR *pInterfaces);

Where pInterfaces returns the pointer to the NULL terminated list of interfaces (in the same manner as C_GetFunctionLists requires it as the first parameter.

Tim.