Hi,

I’m sure everyone noticed the question and proposal for GOST R 34.10.2012 and GOST R 34.11.2012.  Normally we discuss new comments on the mailing list before replying.  Is that the preferred/required process?  Discuss the comments internally as a TC first before replying?  Or is the mailing list more of an open forum and we can reply as we see fit?

What is the process for handling external proposals?  Can they champion their own proposal and we provide feedback via email or the list?  Or does a TC member need to support them?

Does anyone on the TC have any experience with the newer GOST algorithms?

Finally I recall that we discussed some new requirements about how proposals should be written up, to make the editors job easier.  Did we finalize on that topic?  With that in mind, should we ask Ivan to modify his proposal so that it is in a format more consistent with the current standard, so that it is easier to review and incorporate?

Thanks

Darren