Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Meeting today is there one?

Hi Cameron,

Sorry for the delay in getting schedule organized. I'm traveling at the moment.

I'm working on arrangements for today's meeting so stay tuned.

-Tony

On 31/10/2018 9:09 AM, Hamish Cameron wrote:
Dear all,

Is there a meeting this week I have not seen anything and it appears to say cancelled on the P11 home page I have not seem the mins from the last meeting have they been posted?

Thanks
Hamish

PS:::
I have to post internally as work have changed my primary email address to hamish.cameron@thalesesecurity.com note no hyphen so I cannot post direct :(