Subject: March F2F Meeting Topics

Hi folks,

I'm working up an agenda based on the topic requests I've received so far. If you haven't already done so, please forward your topic requests to me ASAP. Also please note whether you will have a proposal prepared and how much time you believe you'll need (15-30-45-60 minute slots).

Bob and I will endeavor to get the agenda published prior to the meeting so folks joining remotely can plan their attendance accordingly.

Thanks,

--

Tony Cox

VP Partners, Alliances & Standards

Cryptsoft

P:Â +61 7 3103 0321, US:Â +1 (650) 918 4307

tony.cox@cryptsoft.com