Subject: RE: Is there a TC meeting today?

From: pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org <pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Cameron, Hamish
Sent: Mittwoch, 24. April 2019 11:20
To: pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [pkcs11] Is there a TC meeting today?

Mob: +44 7964 130332
nCipher Security
One Station Square
Cambridge CB1 2GA
United Kingdom

________________________________

Utimaco IS GmbH
Germanusstr. 4, D.52080 Aachen, Germany, Tel: +49-241-1696-0, www.utimaco.com
Seat: Aachen â Registergericht Aachen HRB 18922
VAT ID No.: DE 815 496 496
Managementboard: Stefan Auerbach (Chairman) CEO, Malte Pollmann CSO, Dr. Frank J. Nellissen CFO

This communication is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the email.