Subject: RE: [pkcs11] RE: Is there a TC meeting today?

Thanks, Tim. Iâll create a calendar appt (thatâs whatâs missing), but as I had missed that note I will not be able to attend today to take minutes.  Thank you for sharing the draft minutes. I donât think weâll be able to vote on them today.

Valerie

From: pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org <pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Tim Hudson
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2019 8:02 AM
To: Fenwick, Valerie <valerie.fenwick@intel.com>
Cc: Dieter Bong <Dieter.Bong@utimaco.com>; Cameron, Hamish <hamish.cameron@ncipher.com>; pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org

There is a meeting today.

We are on a weekly cadence for meetings until further notice until PKCS#11 3.0 is completed as per motion from March 20th at https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/Meetingminutes/Minutes20032019

As such there are no "off weeks".

It was also explicitly noted at the last meeting that Bob is going to run the meeting as Tony won't be present  (public holiday in Australia) - that is what the co-chairs decided at the end of the last meeting.

I just noticed Tony hadn't posted the minutes from last weeks meeting online - so I put his minutes up and linked them in (I had reviewed them after the meeting).

See https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/Meetingminutes/Minutes17042019 for those who want to review the minutes before today's meeting.

Tim.

Tim.