Subject: RE: [pkcs11] RE: Is there a TC meeting today?

Understood, just saying folks may ask for more time. I wonât be there.  Agenda added to calendar ð

Valerie

From: Tim Hudson <tjh@cryptsoft.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2019 8:09 AM
To: Fenwick, Valerie <valerie.fenwick@intel.com>
Cc: Dieter Bong <Dieter.Bong@utimaco.com>; Cameron, Hamish <hamish.cameron@ncipher.com>; pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 1:04 AM Fenwick, Valerie <valerie.fenwick@intel.com> wrote:

Thanks, Tim. Iâll create a calendar appt (thatâs whatâs missing), but as I had missed that note I will not be able to attend today to take minutes.  Thank you for sharing the draft minutes. I donât think weâll be able to vote on them today.

All it takes to accept the minutes is for two voting members to make a motion and second it and no one to object.

The minutes are short and easy to read through and the links to the relevant items are included in the minutes to make it easy for those who were not present to follow along.

It isn't a major burden to read before the meeting - and it is up to the TC as a whole as to what to accept or reject.

I certainly actioned the decisions (as did Bob) on various items that impacted the header files & profile document.

Tim.