Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Recent document uploads & moving to CSPRD

Don't be concerned with the footers. TC Admin will change those when the work is published anyway.Â

/chet

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 11:35 AM Daniel Minder <Daniel.Minder@utimaco.com> wrote:

Tony, All,

Thanks for providing the cleaned documents. Unfortunately, there is a little mistake in the base spec: it correctly says âWorking Draft 10â on the first page and the filename is âpkcs11-base-v3.0-wd10â, but in the footer itâs âpkcs11-base-v3.0-wd11â. Do we need to change it?

Best,
Daniel

From: pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org <pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Tony Cox
Sent: Dienstag, 28. Mai 2019 13:15
To: pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Folks,

As many of you will have seen, TC Admin did not publish the documents following the motions made by the TC in our meeting on May 1st. There were a few different issues but the end result is that we needed to clean up the documents and make clearer references to the header files maintained on Github. In order to keep the train moving, I've gone ahead and made the changes required in all 4 documents as well as a few small changes to the copyright notice in the header files. The document changes are non-material in nature as they are just cleaning up the content prior to the TOC in each doc.

I would ask that you please review these changes ahead of this week's meeting where hopefully we can raise the motions to push them through. On the assumption that the TC wishes to move forward, I've included the motion language for all four motions below.

Motion to move Base Specification document to CSPRD & request Public Review
I move that the OASIS PKCS#11 TC issue OASIS PKCS#11 Base Specification v3.0 WD10 in the PKCS#11 archive at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/65376/pkcs11-base-v3.0-wd10.docx and the associated header files available https://github.com/oasis-tcs/pkcs11/tree/master/working/3-00-current (commit 3c48fb9) as the PKCS#11 Base Specification V3.0 Public Review Draft and further direct the Chairs to perform any actions required by the TC Administrator to accomplish that issuance as soon as practicable, noting the docx versions as authoritative. We further approve submitting these documents for a thirty (30) day public review.

Motion to move Profiles document to CSPRD & request Public Review
I move that the OASIS PKCS#11 TC issue OASIS PKCS#11 Profiles v3.0 WD06 in the PKCS#11 archive atÂhttps://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/65378/pkcs11-profiles-v3.0-wd06.docx and the associated header files available https://github.com/oasis-tcs/pkcs11/tree/master/working/3-00-current (commit 3c48fb9) as the PKCS#11 Profiles V3.0 Public Review Draft and further direct the Chairs to perform any actions required by the TC Administrator to accomplish that issuance as soon as practicable, noting the docx versions as authoritative. We further approve submitting these documents for a thirty (30) day public review.

Motion to move Current Mechanisms document to CSPRD & request Public Review
I move that the OASIS PKCS#11 TC issue OASIS PKCS#11 Current Mechanisms v3.0 WD11 in the PKCS#11 archive atÂhttps://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/65380/pkcs11-curr-v3.0-wd11.docx and the associated header files available https://github.com/oasis-tcs/pkcs11/tree/master/working/3-00-current (commit 3c48fb9) as the PKCS#11 Current Mechanisms V3.0 Public Review Draft and further direct the Chairs to perform any actions required by the TC Administrator to accomplish that issuance as soon as practicable, noting the docx versions as authoritative. We further approve submitting these documents for a thirty (30) day public review.

Motion to move Historical Mechanisms document to CSPRD & request Public Review
I move that the OASIS PKCS#11 TC issue OASIS PKCS#11 Historical Mechanisms v3.0 WD02 in the PKCS#11 archive atÂhttps://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/65382/pkcs11-hist-v3.0-wd02.docx and the associated header files available https://github.com/oasis-tcs/pkcs11/tree/master/working/3-00-current (commit 3c48fb9) as the PKCS#11 Historical Mechanisms V3.0 Public Review Draft and further direct the Chairs to perform any actions required by the TC Administrator to accomplish that issuance as soon as practicable, noting the docx versions as authoritative. We further approve submitting these documents for a thirty (30) day public review.

Best Regards,

--

Tony Cox

VP Partners, Alliances & Standards

Cryptsoft

P:Â +61 7 3103 0321, US:Â +1 (650) 918 4307

tony.cox@cryptsoft.com

Utimaco IS GmbH
Germanusstr. 4, D.52080 Aachen, Germany, Tel: +49-241-1696-0, www.utimaco.com
Seat: Aachen â Registergericht Aachen HRB 18922
VAT ID No.: DE 815 496 496
Managementboard: Stefan Auerbach (Chairman) CEO, Malte Pollmann CSO, Dr. Frank J. Nellissen CFO

This communication is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the email.

--

/chetÂ

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393Â