Subject: Re: [pkcs11] RE: Space or no space in standard name?

Valerie, Sander,

Going back to the initial email thread in the PKCS #11 archive the references all have a space.

Earliest document I have has a space (image below).

However I would make a suggestion that if we were to mandate the space then it should be a non-breaking-space as it makes no sense to have the â#11â wrap to another Lin in any usage.

My $0.02

Greg

Greg Scott | CEO
Cryptsoft Pty Ltd