Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Groups - pkcs11-base-v3.0-csprd02-wd02.docx uploaded

Hello all,
first of all, let me introduce myself if I did not do that earlier. My
name is Jakub from Red Hat and I am mostly working on OpenSC -- the
open source smart cards tools and middleware.

I am following the WG for over two years, but missing the meetings
mostly because they are outside of my working hours here in Europe. At
this moment, I am looking to implement the PKCS#11 3.0 in OpenSC so I
will try to collect my comments from the documents before they will be
out.

 - Section 5, Table 30, The function C_LoginUser is still missing
description in the table (lists only ??????).

 - Section 5.11, 5.14, 5.15, 5.16 headers are inconsistently
capitalized:
   * Message-Based Decryption Functions
   * Message-Based Signing and MACing Functions
   * Message-Based Functions for Verifying Signatures and MACs
  (not in sync with other headers in this section)

 - The line 6151 lists example RSA key generation with 768 bits. I
think in 2019 this should not be even in examples and should be
replaced with at least 2048 (or 3k as recommended these days).

Regards,
Jakub

--
Jakub Jelen