Subject: Minutes: approved and draft

Hi all

Here is a link to today’s draft minutes: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/MeetingMinutes

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/Meetingminutes/Minutes08012020 (text below)

Here are the approved minutes from 18 December 2019:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/66464/20191218-minutes.pdf

Thanks!

Valerie

Full minutes:

January 08, 2020 Meeting Minutes

Meeting commenced 1:00 PM PST

  • Roll call (Tony) - quorum achieved.
  • Valerie taking minutes.

Attendance

  • Attendance noted in KAVI

Proposed agenda

  • Roll call
  • Review / approval of the agenda
  • Approve Minutes (18 December 2019)
  • V3.0 Items
    • Statements of Use
  • V3.1
    • Wiki review
  • New business
  • Face to Face meeting Feb 2020
    • Joint dinner (KMIP TC)
  • Interop ICMC 2020
  • Next meeting
  • Call for late arrivals
  • Adjourn

Motion to approve Agenda

  • Tim moved, Daniel seconded. No objections, comments or abstentions. Agenda approved.

Motion to approve meeting minutes

  • December 18, 2019
  • Jonathan moved, Dieter seconded. No objections, comments or abstentions. Minutes approved.

v3.0 Items

Statements of Use

  • You can see the Cryptsoft one up, you can look at it as an example. We need at least 3 to become an official standard. Valerie, Hamish, Dieter, etc, to look into this.

v3.1

Wiki Review

  • Everything should be on the wiki. Please take a look, so we can start discussing in the future meetings. Make sure anything you want considered for v3.1 is listed.
    • Would like to close off the smaller comments from the 3.0 review as quickly as possible.

New business

  • None

Face to Face February 19, 2020

  • Booked for February 19, 2020.
  • Hosted by Red Hat in Sunnyvale, CA. Normally gather around 8:30, wind up about 5PM. Tony will create a calendar appt and add these details.
    • there will be dialin and remote link to see slides for remote attendees.
    • Valerie to create a straw poll for attendees & any dietary restrictions.
  • Still collecting agenda items to discuss, they do not need to be fully formed - we can work together to flesh out.
  • Need a content owner, will be added to 3.1 wiki.

Joint Dinner (KMIP TC)

  • still awaiting for approval from IDTrust.
  • Night still need to be chosen, anyone want to organize? Don't hesitate to volunteer!

Interop ICMC 2020

  • Still working with Jane Harnard and conference organizers. It will be a bit of a feature event, have time to talk about it at the conference.

Next meeting

  • Next meeting will be January 22, 2020.

Call for late arrivals

  • 1 member noted.

Motion to Adjourn

  • Tim moved. Dieter seconded. No objections, comments or abstentions. Meeting adjourned.

Meeting Adjourned at 1:17 PM PST