Subject: PKCS#11 and EdDSA

Hello all,

I started looking through the EdDSA usage in the OpenGPG card/Gnuk [1]
in contrast with the new PKCS#11 3.0. If I read both right, the
signature can be implemented with CKM_EDDSA mechanism, but what I miss
is any algorithm that could be used for the encryption/decryption
counterpart (which is quite crucial in GPG).

Is this something that is missing from the 3.0 specs (and probably
material for 3.1?) or is that something that I miss with my (still
quite limited) knowledge of elliptic curves in general?

[1] https://wiki.gnupg.org/ECC

Regards,
--
Jakub Jelen