Subject: RE: Minutes: Approved and draft

For real this time (who knew Outlook had a hot key to SEND NOW!!!)

Here are the approved minutes from 8 Jan 2020:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/66652/20200108-minutes.pdf

Here are the draft minutes from today for you to review:

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/Meetingminutes/Minutes05022020

Happy Wednesday!

Valerie

Text of minutes from today:

February 05, 2020 Meeting Minutes

Meeting commenced 1:00 PM PST

  • Roll call (Tony) - quorum achieved.
  • Valerie taking minutes.

Attendance

  • Attendance noted in KAVI
  • Chris Meyer as an observer

Proposed agenda

  • Roll call
  • Review / approval of the agenda
  • Approve Minutes (08 January 2020)
  • V3.0 Items
    • Statements of Use
  • V3.1
    • Wiki review
  • New business
  • Face to Face meeting Feb 2020
    • Joint dinner (KMIP TC)
  • Interop ICMC 2020
  • Next meeting
  • Call for late arrivals
  • Adjourn

Motion to approve Agenda

  • Daniel moved, Gerry seconded. No objections, comments or abstentions. Agenda approved.

Motion to approve meeting minutes

  • January 08, 2020
  • Greg moved, Daniel seconded. No objections, comments or abstentions. Minutes approved.

v3.0 Items

Statements of Use

  • Still need one more statement of use. Need to approve the existing ones we have. Don't need to have entire standard implemented, just something that is new.
    • Must be demonstrable, does not need to be all things. This is to demonstrate that the standard is implementable.
    • all or some thing from one of the conformance clauses in the profiles document.
  • Utimaco's Statement of Use Document
  • Cryptsoft's Statement of Use Document

v3.1

Wiki Review

  • Have not seen a lot of topics for the F2F, Tony is going to push the content he has so far into the agenda..

New business

  • We should probably look at the public review comments that were deferred, to make sure we should handle it in 3.1

Face to Face February 19, 2020

  • Thank you, Bob, for hosting!
  • If you missed the earlier straw poll, or your RSVP has changed, please reach out to Tony & Bob.

Joint Dinner (KMIP TC)

  • Dinner will be on February 19, 2020. Tony will open a straw poll on attendance of this.

Interop ICMC 2020

  • April 28-May 01. PKCS#11/OASIS have a booth and hope to have some standard test cases for that. Email will be coming from Jane Harnad soon. Please consider joining and participating in the interoperability demonstration!

Next meeting

  • Feb 19, 2020 - our Face to Face meeting. See you there!

Call for late arrivals

  • none.

Motion to Adjourn

  • Dieter moved. Greg seconded. No objections, comments or abstentions. Meeting adjourned.

Meeting Adjourned at 1:15 PM PST