Subject: PKCS #11 Meetings (COVID-19)

We hope that all are doing well in these challenging times.
Due to how the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has changed how the world is working and living, some of our TC membership have notified us that they will be unable to attend our regularly scheduled meetings due to changes in their working arrangements. Therefore we would like to recommend suspending the PKCS#11 TC meetings for the next few weeks (inclusive of this weekâs meeting). At this point the next meeting would be on Wednesday April 15, 2020/Thursday April 16, 2020 depending upon your location. We will revisit the situation in the coming weeks to see if the suspension should be extended.
For proposal and action item owners, if your schedule permits, please feel free to work on your contributions so that we have a good pipeline of material ready to go when our meetings resume.
The health and safety of everyone is paramount, so please take good care of yourselves and your families.
Sincerely,
Bob Relyea and Tony Cox
PKCS#11 TC Co-Chairs