Subject: F2F AIs

Hi Folks,

Please note that following the PKCS#11 F2F meeting back in late February, we had a range of action items assigned (thank to Valerie for capturing them).

I've pulled these into the PKCS#11 v3.0 wiki (here) for easy reference. For those with active tasks, please check my entries are correct (and complete) and amend as required (or let me know).

We will be working through the various items on this page to close out v3.1 in the coming months.

Best Regards,
-Tony Cox