Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Proposed IKE spec for 3.1

I've pushed an updated spec to Working Drafts: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pkcs11/download.php/67088/PKCS11_IKE_SPEC.doc

On 10/04/2019 10:46 AM, Robert Relyea wrote:
Here's my comments from Daniels excellent review.
Questions for the list:
1) any strong feelings on CKM_IKE_PRF_PLUS_DERIVE vs CKM_IKE2_PRF_PLUS_DERIVE vs CKM_IKE2_PRF_DERIVE (see below).
2) use of bool flag to indicate the presences of an optional key object in the params rather than indicating the presence with a non CK_INVALID_HANDLE value. (see below).