Subject: RE: [pkcs11] Groups - Updated New wording for CKR_BUFFER_TOO_SMALL uploaded

I spotted a few typos, which I updated in the attached document. I also changed âmess upâ to âalterâ as proposed by Tim, hoping this is ok for everyone. Other than that, all good for me as well.

Thanks,

Dieter

From: pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org <pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Tim Hudson
Sent: Mittwoch, 13. Mai 2020 22:09
To: Robert Relyea <rrelyea@redhat.com>
Cc: pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org

I'd change "mess up" to "alter" or "change" ... but otherwise looks good to me.

Tim.

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 7:54 AM Robert Relyea <rrelyea@redhat.com> wrote:

Document Name: Updated New wording for CKR_BUFFER_TOO_SMALL

Description
This adds a note as to why the change and a warning as to what may break if
depending on the old behavior as requested by the TC.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Robert Relyea
Group: OASIS PKCS 11 TC
Folder: Working Drafts
Date submitted: 2020-04-30 14:54:14

Utimaco IS GmbH
Germanusstr. 4, D.52080 Aachen, Germany, Tel: +49-241-1696-0, www.utimaco.com
Seat: Aachen â Registergericht Aachen HRB 18922
VAT ID No.: DE 815 496 496
Managementboard: Stefan Auerbach (Chairman) CEO, Malte Pollmann CSO, Martin Stamm CFO

This communication is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the email.