Subject: Outdated header files are becoming official!

All,

I was wondering why Oscar found some TODOs for definitions where I was sure that I had found them during my review and Bob had created new identifier.

The reason is: the header files that will become official soon are an outdated version!

Please compare https://docs.oasis-open.org/pkcs11/pkcs11-curr/v3.0/cos01/include/pkcs11-v3.0/ and https://github.com/oasis-tcs/pkcs11/tree/master/working/3-00-current

In pkcs11t.h MANY definitions are missing. Also some things just don’t work with it, for example CK_SP800_108_KDF_PARAMS.pAdditionalDerivedKeys is still a struct instead of a pointer there. Or CK_HKDF_PARAMS doesn’t compile.

Renaming the parameters of C_DecryptMessageNext in pkcs11f.h is just a minor issue.

Is there any way to stop publication NOW?

Moreover, I’ve discovered that the author lists in all specification documents is still marked as TODO.

We really need to work on our processes…

Daniel

Utimaco IS GmbH
Germanusstr. 4, D.52080 Aachen, Germany, Tel: +49-241-1696-0, www.utimaco.com
Seat: Aachen – Registergericht Aachen HRB 18922
VAT ID No.: DE 815 496 496
Managementboard: Stefan Auerbach (Chairman) CEO, Malte Pollmann CSO, Martin Stamm CFO

This communication is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the email.