Subject: Still having licensing issues.

When I put pkcs #11 3.0 into NSS, I had to start with the NSS headers and modify them because of mozilla license concerns. The issue wasn't with the OASIS license, per se, but with the 'secondary' license in the TC's source repository. The discussion was in https://phabricator.services.mozilla.com/D63241.

It sounds like mozilla needs clarification from RSA, is there anything we can do as a TC to 'grease the skids'? If we can get mozilla to accept our header files, I think that will open the door to other open source projects to accept our header files and go a long way toward allowing us to standardize on a single set of headers industry wide. (and make my life easier as an NSS maintainer).

bob