Subject: Re: [pkcs11] Anyone have any PKCS #11 3.0 applications or modules ready?

On 9/1/20 1:14 AM, Robert Relyea wrote:
I'm giving a talk on the OASIS track at ICMC and I want to include any already deployed or about to be deployed PKCS #11 v3.0 implementations. I already know about NSS. I would like to include others that would be in position to make public statements about their plans or releases.

While it would be great if you are implementing C_GetInterfaces, just implementing one of the new mechanisms or objects would be fine. (Some, like SP-800-108, or HKDF have been our at as approved committee spec for a while).

Hi Bob,
I was working toward this in OpenSC, but changes are not yet merged in release.

General PKCS #11 3.0 features in tools, tests and interfaces in library:

https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/pull/2096

Edwards and Montgomery EC curves:

https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/pull/1960

Regards,