Subject: RE: [pkcs11] Anyone have any PKCS #11 3.0 applications or modules ready?

Hi Bob,

happy to be included in your presentation. Iterating on the PKCS#11 3.0 Statement of Use that we published, here are a few more details that you can mention:

already included in our PKCS#11 provider which is part of our current product package "SecurityServer 4.31" is support for the following mechanisms that have been introduced with PKCS#11 3.0:

  • all SHA3 mechanisms, i.e. CKM_SHA3_nnn_RSA_PKCS, CKM_SHA3_nnn_RSA_PKCS_PSS,  CKM_DSA_SHA3_nnn, CKM_ECDSA_SHA3_nnn, CKM_SHA3_nnn, CKM_SHA3_nnn_HMAC, CKM_SHA3_nnn_HMAC_GENERAL, CKM_SHA3_nnn_KEY_DERIVATION
  • CKM_AES_KEY_WRAP_KWP

In our next major version SecurityServer 4.40, we will add support for

  • New interface list functions C_GetInterfaceList(), C_GetInterface()
  • Message-based encryption and decryption functions

Best regards,

Dieter

-----Original Message-----
From: pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org <pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Robert Relyea
Sent: Dienstag, 1. September 2020 01:15
To: pkcs11@lists.oasis-open.org

I'm giving a talk on the OASIS track at ICMC and I want to include any already deployed or about to be deployed PKCS #11 v3.0 implementations.

I already know about NSS. I would like to include others that would be in position to make public statements about their plans or releases.

While it would be great if you are implementing C_GetInterfaces, just implementing one of the new mechanisms or objects would be fine. (Some, like SP-800-108, or HKDF have been our at as approved committee spec for a while).

Thanks,

Bob